The East Meadow Chamber of Commerce has been promoting the businesses in the East Meadow area for over 50 years. Through a comprehensive program of networking, fundraising, high profile community events, educational programs and public relations campaigns, the East Meadow Chamber of Commerce works aggressively to assist the business community of East Meadow. With your membership, you like many other successful businesses, can use the Chamber as a vehicle to increase the success of your business.
By joining the Chamber, you gain many benefits. We are continually promoting and working with business to create a better economy in the town. Through a wide array of outlets and events, the Chamber is continuously in the eyes of the community.
The Chamber of Commerce sets the standard for excellence in member services, community collaboration, business growth and achieving a high quality of life in East Meadow.
To take a leadership role in the development and growth of the East Meadow business community while promoting a positive atmosphere of cooperation Between businesses, schools, government and community at large.
Vision and mission in action:
Stimulate & promote the assets of East Meadow to support economic growth. Act as the voice of businesses while taking the initiative to communicate & address issues that are significant to businesses.
Board of Directors 2017
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Lyndsey Gallagher – Board of Directors – Century 21 American Homes
- Frank Saracino – Board of Directors – Past Superintendent of Schools
- Barry Eisner – Board of Directors – Neighbors Automotive
- Dr. Richard Meoli – Board of Directors – Dr. Richard Meoli Chiropractor
- Bruce Serkes – Board of Directors – Best Energy Consulting
- Mitchell Skoller – Board of Directors – A & M Supplies Network Inc.
- Dominic Tinnerello – Board of Directors – East Meadow Baseball
- Douglas Wood – Board of Directors – United Methodist Church
- Debbie Kirsh – Board of Directors – Century 21 American Homes
- Jerry Baldassaro – Board of Directors – Town Planner Calendar
- Hasan Ari – Board of Directors – Ari Carpet
- Russell Cohen –Board of Directors – UPS Store
- Louis Dionisio – Board of Directors – American Family Care
- Mathew Monastero – Board of Directors – Greene Turtle